Graphic Design Job in Raynham, Massachusetts : MA
Looking for Graphic Design Jobs? See currently available Graphic Design job openings on graphic-design.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
graphic-design.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any graphic design job . We provide job resources for Graphic Design positions throughout the industry. graphic-design.jobs.net also provides Graphic Design jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Graphic Design by either city or state.
graphic-design.jobs.net is a graphic design job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Graphic Design jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your graphic design job search on graphic-design.jobs.net today.
2017 Depuy Idhf Co-Op - Raynham, Ma
2017 Depuy Idhf Co-Op - Raynham, Ma Job Description
At Mitek, we are passionate about getting patients back to their passion. As a global leader in orthopedic sports medicine, we develop minimally invasive devices and non-surgical products used in the treatment of joint injuries related to sports and physical activity, as well as degenerative tissue conditions.
DePuy Synthes Spine offers a comprehensive portfolio of spinal care solutions for the treatment of the simplest to the most complex spine disorders using traditional and minimally invasive techniques.
As an Industrial Design & Human Factors Co-op supporting the Mitek and Spine businesses, you will work in a multi-disciplinary team environment. We are looking for a highly creative, talented and self-motivated IDHF Co-op who possess exceptional design and presentation skills, is articulate, eager to learn, and interested in the challenge of medical product design.
Students will address all phases of design process including human factors research, product research, concept sketching, product renderings, 3D database development, animation, graphic design, illustration, storyboarding, rapid prototyping, usability testing, product marketing support, and interactive presentations.
- In order to be eligible for an Industrial Co-op position, candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/institution pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Design or Human Factors Engineering.
- Only students in their second year or above will be considered.
- Portfolio of work must be available for review by hiring manager.
- Desirable assets include:
- Proficiency with 2D (Sketchbook Pro, Alias, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office) and 3D (various rapid prototyping mediums and CAD software (SolidWorks or equivalent)) tools.
- Exceptional design, presentation, and communication skills
- Availability for multiple co-op rotations
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership/participation in campus programs and/or community service activities.
- Students must be authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship in the future.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)
Raynham Graphic Design Job