Graphic Design Job in Canton, Massachusetts : MA 02021
Looking for Graphic Design Jobs? See currently available Graphic Design job openings on graphic-design.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
graphic-design.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any graphic design job . We provide job resources for Graphic Design positions throughout the industry. graphic-design.jobs.net also provides Graphic Design jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Graphic Design by either city or state.
graphic-design.jobs.net is a graphic design job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Graphic Design jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your graphic design job search on graphic-design.jobs.net today.
Art Director Job Description
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Art Director provides creative expertise and inspiration for design projects and campaigns that have an instant, positive impact on the consumer in order to promote the product or brand being advertised. This position is responsible for conceptualization, direction and execution of the creative production photo shoots for print, collateral pieces and web. This position ensures that goals and objectives are met on time and within budget. The Art Director partners with key members throughout the company to execute a strategic visual and creative vision. He/she works with the Sr. Art Director to ensure consistency and cohesion between imagery and copy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and executes creative concepts for projects ensuring direction is aligned with the DXL brand
- Direct photo shoots to ensure that branding the product needs are obtained.
- Attend and contribute to merchant/buyer meetings.
- Work on designs, layouts and other graphic elements to produce effective campaigns and present to time management.
- Review and approve proofs of printed copy and art and copy materials developed by staff members.
- Develop and manage direct reports.
- Meets budget and schedule parameters.
- Prepares hindsight seasonal mockups, comps and materials for presentation.
- Collaborate between creative teams, including web, retail and print.
- Collaborate with copywriters and Design team on seasonal concepts.
- Coordinate and direct the photo shoots with Photo Production team.
- Edit, select all images and present to Creative Team.
- Collaborate with Creative Team on presentations for seasonal photography shoots.
- Ability to travel on photo shoots
- Lead creative sessions; manage multiple projects from concept through completion. Provide quality control and concept consistency throughout all projects. Projects range from Direct Mail, Digital, In-Store Signage, Books, Packaging, Logo design
- Degree in Art, Design, and/or Marketing required
- 5-10 years professional design experience in a supervisory role required; fashion and retail experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively across all media platforms
- Must be proficient on a Mac-based platform Creative Suite 6 in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proven leadership and problem-solving abilities.
- Strategic thinking and targeted brand positioning.
- Ability to collaborate and lead in a team environment. Must work well in a team environment with a wide range of people.
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational, delegation, and time-management skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to express abstract ideas visually.
- Essential duty is the creation and the administration of project schedules and to follow budgets. Art directors strive to maximize the financial resources available.
- Highly creative.
- Has a thorough understanding of photography, typography and printing.
- Knowledge of social and cultural trends and fashions/merchandising.
- Work under the supervision of a creative director; work on projects from its earliest stages through to the launch. Likely to work on several projects at once, and the work is fast paced and demanding.
Canton Graphic Design Job