Graphic Design Job in Andover, Massachusetts : MA 01810
Looking for Graphic Design Jobs? See currently available Graphic Design job openings on graphic-design.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
graphic-design.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any graphic design job . We provide job resources for Graphic Design positions throughout the industry. graphic-design.jobs.net also provides Graphic Design jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Graphic Design by either city or state.
graphic-design.jobs.net is a graphic design job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Graphic Design jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your graphic design job search on graphic-design.jobs.net today.
Content & Campaign Manager
Content & Campaign Manager Job Description
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Join us and power your career! https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Reporting to the EcoBuilding Strategy Marketing Communication Vice President, this position is in charge of the content and campaigns development team (5 members). Your mission is to manage, innovate and optimize the development of the marketing communication content and campaigns in-line with the strategic brand business goals
• Act as the central point of communication between strategic marketing partners and the creative studios, agencies and functional marketing teams.
• Ensure development of complete library of assets with the right mix of content types based on customer journey and personas.
• Prioritize and allocate resources (internal and external) and maintain production planning
• Coordinate content and campaigns through all major stages of development including authoring of creative brief, collaborating with strategic marketing communication and global marketing functions on scope of work, and driving concept, writing, design, and final approvals of assets
• Support the global business in asset development and project management for segment & channel campaigns, offer launches, and programs.
• Be the brand and graphic design expert within the strategic marketing communication team helping to translate the brand guidelines for the business
Andover Graphic Design Job
Content & Campaign Manager Job Requirements
This job might be for you if:
- Minimum 10 years experience in Marketing Strategy or Marketing Communications roles
- Communication agency experience preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent English
- Proven track record of messaging, brand building and graphic design direction
- Strong leadership skills (this position will manage a team of 5) and ability to influence to drive decision making from leadership and stakeholders across the Company.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.