Graphic Design Job in Boston, Massachusetts : MA
Looking for Graphic Design Jobs? See currently available Graphic Design job openings on graphic-design.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
graphic-design.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any graphic design job . We provide job resources for Graphic Design positions throughout the industry. graphic-design.jobs.net also provides Graphic Design jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Graphic Design by either city or state.
graphic-design.jobs.net is a graphic design job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Graphic Design jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your graphic design job search on graphic-design.jobs.net today.
Digital Designer Job Description
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
The Brand Marketing Team at Eaton Vance has a terrific opportunity for an experienced digital designer to lead the online evolution of the Eaton Vance experience. If you have proven design skills and demonstrable UX/UI experience, this could be a career-defining opportunity for you. Creating digital assets that build the brand of Eaton Vance and its affiliates – including Calvert, global leaders in responsible investing – your work will reach investors and financial professionals from Boston to Brisbane and beyond.
Our offices are right on the dynamic Rose Kennedy Greenway in downtown Boston and our rooftop cafeteria deck provides fantastic harbor views. With a dedicated millennial team driving innovative business ideas working alongside management teams with decades of experience, our workforce is vast, interesting and diverse. We also have a long list of charitable organizations to support if you want to get involved.
In this position, you will create digital assets that unite Brand and eBusiness teams. Day to day, you will be responsible for the design of marketing and sales literature, advertising, presentations and event collateral, as well as email across Eaton Vance. You will have the opportunity to create both new print and digital communications as well as updates of existing content using a library of branded templates. We are looking for innovative digital ideas that reflect the innovative spirit of Eaton Vance. So the more prolific and creative your thinking, the better.
- Leads the development of digital assets that build the Eaton Vance brand experience
- Creates visual designs that address Eaton Vance business, brand, market and user requirements
- Demonstrates a great visual and typographic sensibility
- Updates and versions existing communications with refreshed content, including data-heavy charts, graphs and infographics
- Coordinates with project managers and key stakeholders regarding job specifications and deadlines
- Prioritizes workload daily
- Manages design process across all phases of a project, from translating verbal ideas into visual concepts, through design development and refinement to creating production-ready artwork
- Communicates effectively, keeping project managers and design director informed of project status of active projects
- Demonstrates proactive accountability to overall quality
- Maintains current industry knowledge of presentation methods, techniques, hardware, software and trends
- Engages in special project opportunities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years related graphic design/digital media design experience in a corporate environment or agency
- Financial services experience recommended
- Strong data visualization skills – experience with charts, graphs, infographics
- Proficient with Macintosh and PC design software Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe Dreamweaver, as well as Microsoft Office
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Familiar with current web design and UX/UI trends, standards and limitations, especially pertaining but not limited to email marketing
- Ability to manage multiple jobs and deadliness within a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, with the ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Fluent in the fundamentals of design, with a meticulous attention to detail, accuracy and overall quality
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
Eaton Vance is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, gender, gender identity, registered domestic partner status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Eaton Vance, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Eaton Vance, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110
Boston Graphic Design Job