Graphic Design Job in Burnsville, Minnesota : MN
Looking for Graphic Design Jobs? See currently available Graphic Design job openings on graphic-design.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
graphic-design.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any graphic design job . We provide job resources for Graphic Design positions throughout the industry. graphic-design.jobs.net also provides Graphic Design jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Graphic Design by either city or state.
graphic-design.jobs.net is a graphic design job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Graphic Design jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your graphic design job search on graphic-design.jobs.net today.
Graphic Design / Web Promotions Designer
Graphic Design / Web Promotions Designer Job Description
We are looking for a design super-star who plays well with others, is able to provide good feedback, as well as accept feedback, and thrives within a team environment.
We have an opening for an Ecommerce Promotions Graphic Designer who will be responsible for generating promotional designs that are creative, and on brand. As a member of our team you’ll be required to produce promotional design for web site promotions, site wide banners, affiliate banners, social media marketing, emails, landing pages, and generally applying our brand voice wherever it’s needed.
Who We Are:
• We’re a small in-house design department for a major tool retailer with over 100 stores nationwide, a web site with over 75k products and an email subscriber list of over 2 million.
• We’re also in charge of all online promotions for Kotulas.com, so needless to say … we keep very busy with a range of design tasks.
Who You Are:
• We’re looking for someone who is a great graphic designer. You have a perfect grasp of composition and visual hierarchy.
• You understand color theory—especially within the strict confines of brand guidelines (which you also have experience of working within).
• You’re a whizz in Photoshop, and you possess a healthy knowledge of HTML, CSS, email design and implementation, and Content Management Systems.
• You must have a personality that fits—we’re a tight knit team here—we succeed together.
• You’re not only a sharer of your best ideas, but you have an uncanny ability to take all feedback—good or bad—and turn that around into designs that most effectively communicate our brands.
• We’re looking for a creative problem solver who can hit the ground running.
You Might Also Have:
• A great sense of humor
• Awesome collaboration skills
• A relevant degree in art/design
• At least 3 years’ experience
• Experience with photo editing, selection, direction
• Retail experience (tool industry for extra points!)
• Experience working with strict brand guidelines
All candidates MUST have an online portfolio. Candidates without one will not be considered.
Burnsville Graphic Design Job