Graphic Design Job in Montgomery, Alabama : AL
Looking for Graphic Design Jobs? See currently available Graphic Design job openings on graphic-design.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
graphic-design.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any graphic design job . We provide job resources for Graphic Design positions throughout the industry. graphic-design.jobs.net also provides Graphic Design jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Graphic Design by either city or state.
graphic-design.jobs.net is a graphic design job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Graphic Design jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your graphic design job search on graphic-design.jobs.net today.
Graphic Designer Job Description
Graphic Designer will assist in the design, production and release of printed and electronic materials that include but are not limited to, layout using InDesign software, Adobe photoshop, to produce training related instructor lesson plans, student readers/workbooks, newsletters, websites and graphic products to support auditorium and classroom presentations and Web Based Training (WBT) Modules, cross platform electronic publications.
Montgomery Graphic Design Job
Graphic Designer Job Requirements
● Using knowledge of current graphic design software to generate and manipulate graphic images, animations, sound, text and video into consolidated and seamless cross platform multimedia programs in order to support textbook production and auditorium presentations (which also combine narrative and graphic elements), CBTs and WBTs
● Load, typesetting and verifying data from source documents and files by using equipment and software packages to include current versions of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop Creative Suite, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Audition, Illustrator and/or alternative professional software. Additionally intermediate skills are required for Microsoft Office applications.
● Maintain the master curriculum files in accordance with HC/DE Operating Instruction 36-1 and DE Curriculum Production Guidelines. Maintain replication of hardware and products.
● Replicating a predetermined number of copies of functional-area, master curriculum lessons on CD/DVD and labeling of CD/DVD
● Ensure proper formatting for web-based distribution.
● Load data to electronic media - such as CD-ROM, DVDs, or any other form of appropriate media, and the organization’s shared network drive
● Utilizing organization’s designated/provided software packages designed for data entry with verification
● Interfacing with other electronic files of various complexity; such as, graphic files, electronic mail, and selectively transferring data from one to the other.
● Transactions are considered to be medium to high in complexity, requiring contractor personnel to become familiar with a variety of input/output documents.
● Bachelor’s degree in related field or 6 years’ experience
● US Citizenship required
● Secret Clearance preferred but not required.
Location Maxwell AFB in Montgomery