Graphic Design Job in Arlington, Virginia : VA
Looking for Graphic Design Jobs? See currently available Graphic Design job openings on graphic-design.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
graphic-design.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any graphic design job . We provide job resources for Graphic Design positions throughout the industry. graphic-design.jobs.net also provides Graphic Design jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Graphic Design by either city or state.
graphic-design.jobs.net is a graphic design job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Graphic Design jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your graphic design job search on graphic-design.jobs.net today.
Graphic Designer Job Description
Our client, one of the nation’s largest technology and consulting firms, is looking for a talented Graphic Designer. The Graphic Designer will be part of a team working on a “feel good" Government mission, harnessing innovative technology to improve global health supply chains. This Federal Project is located in Crystal City, VA. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a Secret clearance.
- Conceptualizing, designing and executing compelling visual campaigns and graphic designs
- Developing professional quality graphic content for digital platforms and media
- Designing and producing interactive web graphics
- Designing electronic newsletters and announcements
- Ensuring consistent branding identity across multiple platforms and media
- Ensuring all design elements and templates work within a variety of browser types
Arlington Graphic Design Job
Graphic Designer Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree with major in Graphic Design or closely related field
- 5+ years of Graphic Design experience from conceptualization to completion (bring your portfolio!)
- 5+ years of cradle to grave extensive Web Graphic Design experience
- Proficiency with design applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and others
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a Secret clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send your friend's contact information to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please click here for more information on this referral program.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer