Graphic Design Job in Chelmsford, Massachusetts : MA 01824
Looking for Graphic Design Jobs? See currently available Graphic Design job openings on graphic-design.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
graphic-design.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any graphic design job . We provide job resources for Graphic Design positions throughout the industry. graphic-design.jobs.net also provides Graphic Design jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Graphic Design by either city or state.
graphic-design.jobs.net is a graphic design job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Graphic Design jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your graphic design job search on graphic-design.jobs.net today.
Production Artist/Graphic Designer
Production Artist/Graphic Designer Job Description
ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology—an industry first—to the world’s only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we’re invested in their success.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. It’s a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
Produce on-brand, on-strategy print and online communication graphics to support marketing, business development, and sales initiatives. Be an integral part of the Marcom Services team that includes both digital and print designers, project manager, writers, and a translations coordinator.
- Design and/or repurpose on-brand, on-strategy print and digital communication materials to support marketing initiatives
- Manage quality of work throughout all phases of a given project
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- Hands-on creation or production of print-ready or web-ready graphic files
- Maintain proficient knowledge of our products and design practices across all media
- Assist with managing and maintaining creative team's server and ZOLL's photo library
- Maintain ZOLL's brand standards ensuring consistency across all communication platforms
- Resize and reflow translated content for various international collateral
- Retouch photos and edit various graphic formats
Chelmsford Graphic Design Job
Production Artist/Graphic Designer Job Requirements
- 1-2 years related
- Adobe CC proficiency in Illustrator, lnDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Microsoft Office proficiency in PowerPoint, Outlook,
- Knowledge of print and web production and pre-flight processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, digital design, and/or visual communications
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.