Graphic Design Job in Plano, Texas : TX 75024
Looking for Graphic Design Jobs? See currently available Graphic Design job openings on graphic-design.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
graphic-design.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any graphic design job . We provide job resources for Graphic Design positions throughout the industry. graphic-design.jobs.net also provides Graphic Design jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Graphic Design by either city or state.
graphic-design.jobs.net is a graphic design job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Graphic Design jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your graphic design job search on graphic-design.jobs.net today.
Graphic Design Specialist
Graphic Design Specialist Job Description
Title: Graphic Design Specialist (18-00705)
Location: Plano, TX
Pay Rate: $
Additional Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), company paid holidays and more!
Type of hire: Contract
- Support various projects across IS with their branding efforts.
- Must possess strong graphic design and technical skills, be creative with an exceptional level of personal organization and attention to detail, and must work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Requests vary from touching up a stock image to translating a team's concept into the desired communication.
- The level of involvement, direction, and assistance varies with each project, and the resource will be expected to adapt to fit the needs of each group.
- Leverage PowerPoint, Photoshop and Illustrator to create compelling "Zen” style executive presentations (Manager will elaborate).
- Take a complicated concept and create a simple, easy to understand and compelling graphic, illustration or infographic.
- Understand complex information and can take on a journalist mindset to seek out information when it's not readily available.
Responsibilities may include:
- Creating effective visual and written communications materials to promote IS projects and increase brand awareness.
- Understanding complex ideas and developing creative, technical and conceptual design solutions for a wide range of projects and presentations.
- Providing consulting services to project teams and collaborate with other subject matter experts to identify solutions in an effort to meet the business needs.
- Graphic creation and consultative services for speaking engagements, presentations, and events, as well as communication support at individual sites (ex. digital signage).
Plano Graphic Design Job
Graphic Design Specialist Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Information Technology or a related field
- Five to seven years of experience in corporate graphic design (portfolio should include samples of presentation design, marketing materials and other design pieces that reflect capabilities)
- Project Management experience
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to learn, understand, adapt to, and communicate context-heavy material
- Proficiency in a variety of software applications including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Ability to communicate with a diverse group of professionals, and champion IS organization's communications goals to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to follow directions, manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and respond to urgent requests in a positive manner
- Information Systems experience strongly desired
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) helpful, but not required
- Do you have a portfolio to share to highlight your experience?
- Do you have prior Toyota work experience or ANY Toyota affiliation, in any capacity?
- Do you currently have any family members working at Toyota?
- What is the day and month in which you were born (We do not need the year)?
- Please provide the last 5 digits of your Social Security Number (Toyota requires information to create your profile)
- What is your acceptable hourly rate for this position?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you currently working? If not, when was your last day of employment?
- When would you be available to interview? When are you able to start this position, if selected?
- If you currently do not live near the job location and the commute is too far for you, are you willing and able to relocate at your own expense?
- Are you able to work in the U.S. without need for a Visa, other than a TN Visa for Canadian citizens?