Graphic Design Job in Boston, Massachusetts : MA 02108
Looking for Graphic Design Jobs? See currently available Graphic Design job openings on graphic-design.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
graphic-design.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any graphic design job . We provide job resources for Graphic Design positions throughout the industry. graphic-design.jobs.net also provides Graphic Design jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Graphic Design by either city or state.
graphic-design.jobs.net is a graphic design job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Graphic Design jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your graphic design job search on graphic-design.jobs.net today.
Sr Ux Information Architect
Sr Ux Information Architect Job Description
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.
WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
• Fortune 100 Financial Services Company
• 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success and growth
• Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent
• Significant investments in cutting-edge technology
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY:
• Culture: Excellent work environment that fosters collaboration
• Growth: Ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization
• Opportunity: Gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology
• Stability: Recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits
Charlotte, NC OR Boston, MA
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
This position requires a senior-level information architect with a background in digital interactive site design. Candidates should possess a demonstrated ability to produce high-quality experiences that organize complex high volume transactional websites into well-integrated systems to solve customer needs.
• Develop UX/IA documentation such as site outlines, process flows, sketches, scenarios, personas, wireframes and navigation models for web, desktop, and mobile applications to define functionality and user behavior.
• Brainstorm and collaborate with Business Owners, Product Managers, UX Visual Designers, Developers, UX Content and other stakeholders to determine user interface needs.
• Maintain working knowledge about emerging user interface / interaction design standards and best practices.
• Use a data-driven approach and analysis for design experiences.
• Evaluate the competitive landscape and research UI trends in financial services.
• Partner with our Prototyping and Development Team to ensure technical feasibility and flawless implementation.
• Review applications throughout the development lifecycle to ensure integrity of information architecture and usability guidelines.
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED
• 5+ years of experience as an senior Information Architect, Interaction Designer, User Experience Designer, or similar role.
• A Bachelor's Degree in Human Factors, Interaction, Graphic or Interface Design.
• Online portfolio displaying a firm understanding of user-centered design processes and information architecture principles is a must.
• working with teams in multiple software project methods such as Waterfall SDLC and Agile.
• Hands-on experience building wireframes and mock-ups.
• Ability to develop user interfaces for complex transactional applications.
• Experience producing detailed wireframes, site outlines, process flows, and navigation models in a thorough, clean, and concise way using industry standard tools (Axure, Visio, OmniGraffle, InDesign, or a similar program).
Boston Graphic Design Job