Graphic Design Job in Overland Park, Kansas : KS
Looking for Graphic Design Jobs? See currently available Graphic Design job openings on graphic-design.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
graphic-design.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any graphic design job . We provide job resources for Graphic Design positions throughout the industry. graphic-design.jobs.net also provides Graphic Design jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Graphic Design by either city or state.
graphic-design.jobs.net is a graphic design job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Graphic Design jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your graphic design job search on graphic-design.jobs.net today.
Graphic Design - Summer Intern
Graphic Design - Summer Intern Job Description
The Graphic Design Intern focuses on delivering high-quality marketing deliverables in the pursuit of strengthening the Netsmart brand, increasing awareness, and generating demand. The Graphic Designer Intern works closely with Director, Creative Services and Sr. Graphic Designers to translate vision to reality, while ensuring the finished product cohesively fits into the broader canvas of Netsmart’s style and message.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Creation of internal and external branding materials
- Develop marketing collateral to support individual products and business units.
- Translate verbal or written instructions into a direct response advertisement, including print and online
- Creative design of web/HTML graphics for website use and html email use
- Manage photography and illustrations used throughout company marketing efforts, including digital manipulation
- Assist with corporate PowerPoint graphic/page production
- Possible basic video editing and photography duties
- Confidence working on a Mac
- Proven talents as creative graphic designer with a portfolio of work
- Strong communication/organizational skills. Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and confident in presentation settings
- Ability to translate the needs/wants of non-creative clients into well-articulated creative objectives and results/materials. Superb time project management and people skills under pressure
- Some experience in the development of basic digital materials such as email, newsletters and banner ads, from design to completion
- Some experience in the development of print and presentation materials such as brochures, print ads, product sell sheets, PowerPoint presentations
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Must be well organized, detailed oriented, deadline driven and good at relationship building
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking
- Ability to take instructions and parlay that into a response driven advertisement with measurable ROI
- Portfolio of projects covering a broad variety of traditional and digital applications
- Adept user of Adobe Creative Suite in particular Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver
- Basic video editing experience with Adobe Premier Pro and Adobe Aftereffects, using provided content story boards and stock video access is a plus but not required
- Experience with Marketo, Exact Target, Constant Contact, or other similar email creation software is a plus but not required
- Proficiency in the following Microsoft Software solutions: Word, PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel
Netsmart provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Employment decisions at Netsmart will be based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education and experience. Netsmart does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Netsmart complies with any applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Overland Park Graphic Design Job