Graphic Design Job in Dallas, Texas : TX
Looking for Graphic Design Jobs? See currently available Graphic Design job openings on graphic-design.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
graphic-design.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any graphic design job . We provide job resources for Graphic Design positions throughout the industry. graphic-design.jobs.net also provides Graphic Design jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Graphic Design by either city or state.
graphic-design.jobs.net is a graphic design job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Graphic Design jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your graphic design job search on graphic-design.jobs.net today.
Graphic Designer / Video Editor
Graphic Designer / Video Editor Job Description
- Lead project formatting, artwork, typography, layout, size and job completion
- Create high quality graphics for master templates, presentations, print communications, posters, merchandise, and more
- Shoot, create and edit short videos and thumbnails
- Manage the look and feel of social media campaigns as the brand’s online voice.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely responses to deadlines
- Respond quickly to proof modifications and new project requests.
Dallas Graphic Design Job
Graphic Designer / Video Editor Job RequirementsGRAPHIC DESIGNER / VIDEO EDITOR PROFILE:
- 5+ years of true working experience in a designing capacity
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; portfolio required for consideration
- Ability to analyze project requirements and provide accurate turnaround timelines
- Passionate about the creation of content with an understanding of how tone and storytelling facilitate engagement
- Experience with illustration, typography, photo editing, layout design, print specifications, basic retouching, infographics and video editing
- Must be able to fulfill a high volume of daily requests while also developing longer-term projects
- An energetic, flexible and approachable work style; works well under pressure and is capable of remaining calm and focused despite rapidly changing priorities / competing deadlines
GRAPHIC DESIGNER / VIDEO EDITOR SKILLS:
- Brand identity and packaging design
- Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) on both Windows and Mac platforms
- Video editing skills
- Microsoft Office
- E-mail marketing services - Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc.
- Social Media - Hootsuite
- An eye for photography