Graphic Design Job in Woodstock, Georgia : GA
Looking for Graphic Design Jobs? See currently available Graphic Design job openings on graphic-design.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
graphic-design.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any graphic design job . We provide job resources for Graphic Design positions throughout the industry. graphic-design.jobs.net also provides Graphic Design jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Graphic Design by either city or state.
graphic-design.jobs.net is a graphic design job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Graphic Design jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your graphic design job search on graphic-design.jobs.net today.
Graphic Designer Job Description
The Graphic Design Specialist is responsible, under general direction, for performing multiple project functions, which include: creating, designing, and managing marketing materials, developing marketing platforms, writing content, trend tracking, market research, and active collaboration with other departments.
The Graphic Design Specialist will be part of a cross-functioning team utilizing creative knowledge of our industry to support concept ideation and strategic business development efforts. This includes taking the team lead role in creative planning sessions by establishing marketing direction. Teams include Marketing, Sales, and Evaluation.
- Identifying and/or supporting new opportunities for our client's products and services by bringing them to life with strong marketing strategies and creative graphic design
- Organize, prioritize, and manage individual workload - develop specific goals and plans to accomplish project requirements
- Collaborate with fellow Marketing team members on content, design, and execution
- Accountable for project timelines and deadlines designated by Director of Marketing
- Research market data and utilize trend resources to develop and design impactful sales tools, presentations, and portfolios that showcase our submissions with:
- Description pages
- Concept rationale and supporting market information
- Packaging concepts/designs based on the client’s business requirements
- Charts, logos, and product mock-ups
- Support Evaluation Team - discuss and aid in the selection of submissions ensuring they communicate the concept being presented
- Support sales goals with appropriate and strategic marketing materials
- Build an understanding of the customer/client needs and expectations for specific projects
- Continued education on what’s happening in the marketplace - keeping up to date with trends, new development, technology, positioning, and platforms in all product categories
- Produce and/or maintain collateral for internal and external initiatives
Woodstock Graphic Design Job
Graphic Designer Job Requirements
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Marketing and Graphic Design experience
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Graphic Design
- Advanced graphic design skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A solid grasp on the product development process
- Ability to multitask and manage potential workflow interruptions
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and remain focused and cooperative despite tight deadlines
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Professional demeanor with an enthusiastic attitude
- Desire to go above and beyond in order to meet project deadlines and surpass client expectations
Must be Proficient in : PC Platform
- Adobe Suite CC: InDesign (primary), Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. (secondary)
- Microsoft Office programs: PowerPoint, Word, and Excel