Graphic Design Job in Maumee, Ohio : OH
Looking for Graphic Design Jobs? See currently available Graphic Design job openings on graphic-design.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
graphic-design.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any graphic design job . We provide job resources for Graphic Design positions throughout the industry. graphic-design.jobs.net also provides Graphic Design jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Graphic Design by either city or state.
graphic-design.jobs.net is a graphic design job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Graphic Design jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your graphic design job search on graphic-design.jobs.net today.
Graphic Designer Job DescriptionAs the Graphic Designer, you’ll have the opportunity to:
Serve as a member of the graphics design team, working to craft the brand-, product- and customer images and materials used in the unit’s various marketing and communications initiatives and programs. The position encompasses such areas as creative concepting, the layout and design of various printed, online, packaging and merchandising elements, as well as maintaining and supporting brand standards. This position is a part of our image and digital asset management efforts. This person collaborates closely with our internal writing teams, as well as marketing specialists, to develop creative solutions that can be deployed across multiple customer channels, audiences and media.
• Develop creative designs for various brand and product marketing communications materials including, but not limited to, catalogs, brochures, trade shows, merchandising aids, promotions, displays, websites and advertising.
• Manage and maintain the unit’s image library, which includes, but is not limited to, overall organization, ongoing updates, and digital asset management and rights management.
• Manage the unit’s photography efforts, which includes, but is not limited to, establishing and documenting standards, as well as managing the development of new images (in-studio and on location).
• Manage photographic retouching (existing and new) efforts.
• Manage the unit’s brand and product illustration and conceptualizing efforts, which includes, but is not limited to, renderings and technical drawings.
• Support the unit’s product visualization efforts through the development online, offline and app tools.
• Support the development and deployment of the unit’s overall creative standards, processes and tools.
• Support the development of the visual component of the brand’s “why" messaging efforts to support the brand’s value proposition(s) in the marketplace.
• Support the development of the unit’s annual creative plan.
• Support all visual brand standards.
• Interact, as needed, with outside creative resources (agencies, designers, illustrators, and graphic studios).
• Support the Marketing department’s overall process and project management improvement efforts.
• Understanding and comprehension of SEO and SEO best-practices
o Understanding of metadata, keywords and tagging
• At least one year of digital experience
• May perform other duties as assigned
Maumee Graphic Design Job
Graphic Designer Job RequirementsA successful Graphic Designer will have:
• Bachelor degree in visual communications technology or graphic design.
• 5-7 years of experience working with or in a marketing department.
• Experience working with and maintaining digital asset management systems.
• Solid conceptualization skills.
• Solid problem-solving skills.
• Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
• Motivated team player who works well in a cross-functional team environment.
• Deadline-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
• Ability to work with complex products and attention to detail a must.
• Expertise with the following programs:
o Adobe InDesign
o Adobe Acrobat
o Adobe PhotoShop
o Adobe Illustrator
• Experience with Web-based software, such as Adobe Flex, Adobe Dreamweaver and Flash, preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of the building industry a plus.