Graphic Design Job in Seattle, Washington : WA
Looking for Graphic Design Jobs? See currently available Graphic Design job openings on graphic-design.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
graphic-design.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any graphic design job . We provide job resources for Graphic Design positions throughout the industry. graphic-design.jobs.net also provides Graphic Design jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Graphic Design by either city or state.
graphic-design.jobs.net is a graphic design job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Graphic Design jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your graphic design job search on graphic-design.jobs.net today.
Graphic Designer Job Description
Graphic Designer – Reach Now
Location: Seattle, WA, 98121
Initial Duration: 3 months
Contract type: W-2 (Requires US Citizenship or Green Card)
Pay Rate: $31/h
Note: The ideal candidate will have the majority of the proficiency listed. We do recognize the breadth of skills listed and would be happy to see those with 3+ years of experience in at least the majority of the skills included.
The individual will be working for Reach Now, BMW’s car sharing partner.
The Graphic Designer will be assigned design-focused marketing projects and completely own the process. These projects will support specific marketing channels including social media, digital and print, web, video, email, out-of-home advertising and other design projects designed to introduce, educate, excite, engage and acquire ReachNow members. They will work closely with ReachNow product UX design and other brand marketers within BMW Group to create a unique identity for ReachNow that fits within, and leverages, the BWM / MINI brands, and with others in the marketing and city teams to create and execute on multi-channel campaigns.
• Graphic Designer will be responsible for concept visual marketing and advertising
• Print sales collateral
• Support the design team
• Responsible for social media/blog
• Integrating with the BMW design team
• Supporting Car Sharing business growth for US market, including shared goal of adding 3,000+ new members per month and revenue goals as outlined in the LLC forecast; support MS 2.0 roll-out and usage goals.
• $300k in design/production budget
• Will be working with outside creative agencies
Purpose & Key accountabilities
• Concept and design digital advertising campaigns for each of our markets (currently Seattle, Portland & Brooklyn)
• Concept and design print collateral/sales materials for each market and ReachNow corporate needs.
• Development of ongoing creative content for use on social media, including Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat.
• Management of own day-to-day work. Maintain deadlines and look for areas of improvement.
• Incorporate best practice findings into designs. Work closely with marketing and city teams to determine improvements and identify areas of improvement and create unique, innovative solutions to improve the member acquisition and activation.
• Regular presentation of work with key project stakeholders and leadership across groups. Should be comfortable presenting concepts, explaining process, driving home key take-aways or learnings in professional manner in front of small and large groups.
Seattle Graphic Design Job
Graphic Designer Job Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree - Preferred
Design degree, certification or relevant experience
• 4+ years of layout, typographic and interactive design for web
• Digital advertising experience – including designing content/ads for Facebook
• Self-starter with excellent time-management skills who can translate objectives into creative design concepts and then to final product
• Experienced in a wide variety of design mediums, including illustration, video editing, photo editing, etc.
• Thorough understanding and appreciation of current web technologies and trends as well as experience with mobile, apps and responsive design; able to apply this knowledge in day-to-day work.
• Experience building content that is optimized for multiple channels and ability to deliver for production, web, mobile, print, etc.
• Video skills, including knowledge of Premiere and After Effects, and knowledge of html and other coding languages and a plus.
• Excellent verbal communicator and team player who likes to hit deadlines
• Design portfolio that demonstrates the ability to communicate solutions and product value propositions in a way that moves and motivates people
• Understanding and appreciation of Web technologies and trends.
• Calm under pressure, can excel and thrive in a high-volume environment