Graphic Design Job in Sacramento, California : CA
Looking for Graphic Design Jobs? See currently available Graphic Design job openings on graphic-design.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
graphic-design.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any graphic design job . We provide job resources for Graphic Design positions throughout the industry. graphic-design.jobs.net also provides Graphic Design jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Graphic Design by either city or state.
graphic-design.jobs.net is a graphic design job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Graphic Design jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your graphic design job search on graphic-design.jobs.net today.
Graphic Designer Job Description
- Manages multiple concurrent projects, often requiring outside resources to produce the most effective design
- Designs and works with SBM’s IT department to develop and enhance Insite
- Supports content development and design of Insite go-to-market collateral
- Supports marketing and sales presentations
- Designs and produces compelling print and web materials
- Designs and develops trade show materials
- Works/negotiates with print vendors and other contractors to ensure cost efficiency and high quality standards
- Helps define and execute integrated marketing campaigns in accordance with Insite brand strategy and style guidelines
- Maintains SBM style guide and ensures compliance internally and with outside vendors
- Tracks, benchmarks and maintains inventory of marketing materials
- Maintains inventory of photo work, artwork, and film, and maintains marketing literature, archive files, and sample files
- Adapts to the changing needs of the department, develops new skills, and assists with projects outside of normal job responsibilities as needed
- Travel may be required
Sacramento Graphic Design Job
Graphic Designer Job RequirementsQualifications
- Ability to demonstrate a minimum of 2 years marketing experience and be able to take existing relationships with agencies and publications and covert to SBM.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; in addition to the qualification above or a equivalent mixture of experience education.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Graphics Design software; Portal Management Internet software; Excel Spreadsheet software and Microsoft Word / Outlook / Powerpoint Word Processing software.
- Adobe CS5 proficient
Available Shift: Full Time