Graphic Design Job in Albuquerque, New Mexico : NM
Looking for Graphic Design Jobs? See currently available Graphic Design job openings on graphic-design.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
graphic-design.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any graphic design job . We provide job resources for Graphic Design positions throughout the industry. graphic-design.jobs.net also provides Graphic Design jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Graphic Design by either city or state.
graphic-design.jobs.net is a graphic design job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Graphic Design jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your graphic design job search on graphic-design.jobs.net today.
Warehouse Associate Job Description
This position is a temporary - to - permanent position in an electronics manufacturing environment.
$13.50 to start, $14 max rate if hired permanent, based on qualifications
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position will be responsible for supporting the manufacturing process by performing the physical tasks involved in shipping, receiving, stocking, issuing, kitting and verifying electronic manufacturing materials or products. You will work with the site’s Production Planners, Supervisors and Leads to ensure the cell operators have the proper materials.
- Package and ship product to customers both physically, and using computer systems
- Receive incoming materials both physically, and using computer systems
- Stock/ Put away materials in correct locations
- Kit jobs and complete required paperwork
- Cycle counting & researching part shortages
- Using an MRP system: Receive product into the MRP system, Issue materials to work orders, adjustments of physical inventory, etc.
- Special projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
Albuquerque Graphic Design Job
Warehouse Associate Job Requirements
EDUCATION OR TRAINING REQUIRED:
- High School diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Math skills to perform basic calculations
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations
- 2 – 5 years of current and relevant manufacturing warehouse experience
- Demonstrated ability to concentrate on repetitive tasks
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Must be very detailed oriented
- Ability to read/write/speak English fluently
- Ability to be on your feet 80% of your work day.
U.S. Citizens Only
No Felony Convictions
Must Pass Drug Testing
It is the policy of BEStstaff, Inc. not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.
"Positively changing lives through Trust, Care and Commitment based staffing"