Graphic Design Job in Albuquerque, New Mexico : NM
Looking for Graphic Design Jobs? See currently available Graphic Design job openings on graphic-design.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
graphic-design.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any graphic design job . We provide job resources for Graphic Design positions throughout the industry. graphic-design.jobs.net also provides Graphic Design jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Graphic Design by either city or state.
graphic-design.jobs.net is a graphic design job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Graphic Design jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your graphic design job search on graphic-design.jobs.net today.
Electronic Assembly Quality Inspector
Electronic Assembly Quality Inspector Job Description
Inspects electronic assemblies, subassemblies, parts, and components to assure compliance to customer design documentation and/or industry standards. This is a temporary to permanent position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Interprets customer provided design documentation to determine acceptability criteria.
- Interprets industry standards to determine acceptability criteria.
- Examines assemblies for physical defects such as solder bridges, opens, missing or incorrect components, damaged components, etc..
- Compares hardware on assemblies, subassemblies, and parts to parts list to verify installation.
- Examines hardware for specified contact with conductor area.
- Rejects discrepant assembly, part, or component and records type and quantity of defects.
- Measures parts to verify accuracy of dimensions utilizing micrometers, calipers and other various measuring scales.
- Sorts nonconforming assemblies for rework or disposition by the Material Review Board.
- Maintains records of inspection process, progress and results and informs management of results.
- Input Defect / Yield data into Quality database.
- Works under minimal supervision from Quality Supervisor.
- Is consistently at work and on time. Must adhere to company specified work schedule.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee may occasionally work near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually at moderate levels.
Albuquerque Graphic Design Job
Electronic Assembly Quality Inspector Job Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three to twelve months of experience and/or training in the electronics field are preferred.
- IPC-A610 certification is required.
- WHMA/IPC-A620 (as applicable) certification is required.
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English to satisfactorily perform the duties of the position.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written and oral instructions.
- Perform basic computer tasks as assigned. Minimal skills required.
- Daily data entry into an Access database required.
- The employee is regularly required to sit.
- The employee is regularly is required to walk.
- The employee frequently is required to use hands to reach, handle or feel objects.
- The employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
It is the policy of BEStstaff, Inc. not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation, or national origin.
"Positively changing lives through Trust, Care and Commitment based staffing"