Graphic Design Job in Mcfarland, California : CA 93250
Looking for Graphic Design Jobs? See currently available Graphic Design job openings on graphic-design.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
graphic-design.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any graphic design job . We provide job resources for Graphic Design positions throughout the industry. graphic-design.jobs.net also provides Graphic Design jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Graphic Design by either city or state.
graphic-design.jobs.net is a graphic design job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Graphic Design jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your graphic design job search on graphic-design.jobs.net today.
Gs Voc. Instructor (Graphic Design)
Gs Voc. Instructor (Graphic Design) Job DescriptionSummary
This is an academic programs position. The focus is to create a vocational, technical, and academic environment that provides inmates/detainees the opportunity to maximize their learning potential and achieve or enhance an ability to perform vocational tasks.Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides instruction to inmates/detainees for various labor and/or technical skills through classroom instruction, demonstration and practical exercises.
- Maintains records including testing, daily offender work, attendance and general record keeping.
- Assesses educational needs of inmates, develops lessons plans to address those needs to include individualized assignments and training.
- Administers, scores, and interprets examinations and proficiency indicators.
- Counsels students concerning their performance, behavior and personal problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Mcfarland Graphic Design Job
Gs Voc. Instructor (Graphic Design) Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or high school diploma/equivalency and five (5) years relevant wage-earning work experience required.
- Two (2) years teaching experience required.
- Valid teaching certification from the state Department of Education or comparable authority required.
- Must be a United States Citizen or a permanent resident alien who is eligible for and has applied for U.S. Citizenship at least one year prior to date application is submitted.
- Must be at least 21 years old as required by the California Department of Corrections.
Equal Opportunity Employer