Graphic Design Job in Hattiesburg, Mississippi : MS
Looking for Graphic Design Jobs? See currently available Graphic Design job openings on graphic-design.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
graphic-design.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any graphic design job . We provide job resources for Graphic Design positions throughout the industry. graphic-design.jobs.net also provides Graphic Design jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Graphic Design by either city or state.
graphic-design.jobs.net is a graphic design job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Graphic Design jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your graphic design job search on graphic-design.jobs.net today.
Marketing Coordinator Job Description
Channel Control Merchants, LLC is now accepting applications for a MARKETING COORDINATOR!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with implementing marketing campaigns, contests, grand openings, and special events for Dirt Cheap, Treasure Hunt, and Dirt Cheap Building Supplies store. Occasional overnight travel to store openings or events.
- Maintain and use merchandise alert system. Closely proofread and edit store submitted email merchandise alert copy daily to ensure proper grammar, spelling, syntax and style, coordinating information from point of sales and shipping administrators.
- Prepare and send merchandise alert emails, texts, and tweets on a daily basis via merchandise alert system interface.
- Co-manage company social media accounts across various platforms, including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Place digital advertising online and through social media platforms.
- Co-coordinate traditional advertising needs, including radio, print, and billboard advertising. Scheduling, budgeting, and creating content for orders.
- Track budget and expenses, submit invoices for payment, and prepare budget reports as needed.
- Monitor and track website, email and text distribution, and social media analytics, preparing reports as needed.
- Update copy and photographs on company websites.
- Coordinate with printer to order marketing materials. Oversee distribution of marketing materials to stores.
- Receive and maintain charity donation requests.
Hattiesburg Graphic Design Job
Marketing Coordinator Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of relevant experience in the marketing, advertising, communications or business fields required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Graphic design knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge and use of a wide range of social media, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube. Experience with social media advertising a plus.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, with a focus on quality, details, and time management. Must be self-motivated, adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize.
- Excellent communicator with ability to work well with a diverse staff of corporate management, store and warehouse associates, and outside vendors.
Benefits include health, dental and life Insurances, 401(k), vacation and holidays after meeting eligibility requirements.
You may apply on our website at www.ilovedirtcheap.com or send a resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.