Graphic Design Job in Boston, Massachusetts : MA
Looking for Graphic Design Jobs? See currently available Graphic Design job openings on graphic-design.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
graphic-design.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any graphic design job . We provide job resources for Graphic Design positions throughout the industry. graphic-design.jobs.net also provides Graphic Design jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Graphic Design by either city or state.
graphic-design.jobs.net is a graphic design job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Graphic Design jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your graphic design job search on graphic-design.jobs.net today.
Senior Web Developer
Senior Web Developer Job Description
Do you enjoy creating compelling websites and web tools that exceed customer expectations? A great user experience starts with a functional and attractive digital environment created with the end user in mind. That’s why DentaQuest is looking for a Senior Web Developer to work specifically with Digital Marketing to implement innovative solutions, designs and enhancements across web and mobile.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own development, programming, testing and launch of all web assets including, but not limited to websites, apps, portals and other technology.
- Ensure our digital offerings have compelling designs, clear navigation, useful content and value added tools.
- Design, code and modify websites, from layout to function in accordance with a client or stakeholders specifications and user experience goals.
- Gather, analyze and document functional and technical requirements for new projects, enhancements and production issues.
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment and support. Create and execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data.
- Write functional requirement documents and specifications. Create and maintain technical documentation for all projects. Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Develop high-quality and scalable application logic.
- Review app and feature coding, strategically plan future website upgrades with the development team.
- Work with back-end and integration developers to ensure comprehensive builds.
- Translate functions, features and requirements into strong user experiences. Collaborate well with colleagues to create and present wireframes and prototypes for input, and ensure proper review and testing to achieve the experience goals.
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface.
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms.
- Stay on top of emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them to web initiatives. Ensure web assets are well maintained, scalable and kept ahead of trends. promote usability best practices.
- Operate and leverage Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Demonstrated expertise with SQL Server, Transact SQL and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), C#, XML, and Informatica.
- Demonstrated experience with UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience with Kentico platform/CMS or similar required.
- Experience editing/developing themes for Content Management Systems.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP) and API's required.
- E-Commerce experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Communities preferred
- Experience with marketing automation systems such as Marketing Cloud, Marketo or Eloqua a plus
- Experience with insurance and/or healthcare technology a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to drive to deadlines, while successfully balancing multiple priorities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data and insights to inform projects.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to applications.
Boston Graphic Design Job
Senior Web Developer Job Requirements
- BS degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 4+ years as a Web Developer
- 3+ years as a Data Analyst, or equivalent implementing technical solutions (extracts, middleware, stored procedures, EDI, ETL packages)
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- Ability to work in a traditional professional office setting
- Operate personal and computer equipment
- Occasional overnight travel in most cases by air
- Work schedule determined by project schedules
- May be required to work on the page/call rotation.
** In accordance with DentaQuest’s Compliance Plan, employee must conduct DQ business inaccordance with applicable laws, regulations, professional standards and ethical standards and reportpotential compliance or ethical issues to manager or DQ’s Compliance Officer. **