Graphic Design Job in Waltham, Massachusetts : MA 02452
Looking for Graphic Design Jobs? See currently available Graphic Design job openings on graphic-design.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
graphic-design.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any graphic design job . We provide job resources for Graphic Design positions throughout the industry. graphic-design.jobs.net also provides Graphic Design jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Graphic Design by either city or state.
graphic-design.jobs.net is a graphic design job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Graphic Design jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your graphic design job search on graphic-design.jobs.net today.
Sr. Graphics Designer
Sr. Graphics Designer Job Description
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:The Senior Graphic Designer plays an integral role on the Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) Corporate Communications team, serving as a meticulous creative who is passionate about design, managing projects including display advertising, digital marketing campaigns, TV/on-screen graphics, social media, branding, presentations, and print and web marketing. S/he is responsible for the layout and design of a broad range of marketing and communications materials as department or internal customer needs require and supports activities at a corporate level as well as the business and function level. The Senior Graphic Designer is obsessive about details, can find visual solutions that simplify complex design problems, and has a fresh aesthetic sensibility that fits in with (and adds to) the brand. This role requires experience in customer-facing marketing design and a solid understanding of how to build, translate, and push a brand forward. PORTFOLIO:
Your work will contribute heavily to the visual evolution of our brand. To be considered, an online portfolio is strongly preferred. Your work should demonstrate a strong eye for design, a respect for brand standards, a love of experimentation, and a command of technology.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and produce a high volume of display advertisements, social media assets, email graphics, on-screen and TV graphics, marketing collateral, and web marketing campaigns on tight deadlines.
- Follow (and create) brand standards.
- Stay up to date on design trends, software, and tools.
- Be an organized team player, willing to pitch in on other projects.
- Participate in collaborative brainstorms, concept development, and design mock ups.
- Develop ideas and concepts into compelling visual solutions.
- Present visual ideas, design rationale, and detail to team members and cross-functional partners.
- Work closely with corporate communications, marketing teams, designers, copywriters, photographers, style editors, and print vendors.
- Interpret needs, objectives, and direction from multiple sources to ensure design concepts meet business goals.
- Use full understanding of graphics design to produce and/or update graphic materials, as needed. Materials could include but are not limited to: booth graphics, newsletters, advertisements, brochures, on-line communications, flash presentations, product packaging elements, posters, sales sheets, and manuals.
- Recommend specific graphics to support a previously created brand.
- Prepare materials manually or by using graphic software to design and produce finished artwork.
- Ensure that each design element is consistent with corporate parameters or previously created project elements.
- Determine style, technique, and medium best suited to produce desired effects and conform to reproduction or customer requirements.
- Ability to translate verbalized project elements into effective, targeted designs.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy. Arrange layout based upon available space, knowledge of layout principles, and aesthetic design concepts as well as customer specifications.
- Prepare files for appropriate transfer to vendors; designer must be cognizant of all project file specifications including file format and illustration resolution.
- Determine the optimal file type of each project to reduce production time and/or cost.
- Interface with internal customers to obtain and understand all project elements; provide advice and creative consultation if requested.
- Network with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Receive little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
Waltham Graphic Design Job
Sr. Graphics Designer Job Requirements
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in graphic design, visual communication, or related field; Advanced Degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in graphic design, visual communication, or related field.
- Minimum 5 – 8 years of related experience in graphic design, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Must be knowledgeable of all necessary requirements for online, digital, and print files. Ability to translate into proper software selection and file preparation.
- Proficiency in current graphic design software bundle including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, motion graphics preferred.
- Experience with digital marketing and designing assets for digital campaigns.
- Experience with video graphics and video editing preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task when working with many projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaborative, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and collaborative work style is a must.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity