Graphic Design Job in Burlington, Vermont : VT
Looking for Graphic Design Jobs? See currently available Graphic Design job openings on graphic-design.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
graphic-design.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any graphic design job . We provide job resources for Graphic Design positions throughout the industry. graphic-design.jobs.net also provides Graphic Design jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Graphic Design by either city or state.
graphic-design.jobs.net is a graphic design job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Graphic Design jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your graphic design job search on graphic-design.jobs.net today.
Support Representative Job Description
Put your tech savvy, customer-focused skills to work on behalf of our extensive client base of financial services firms. Join a growing team of webmasters with cross-functional responsibility for customer service, technical support and web production. Be a part of our bi-coastal internet marketing solutions company with over 35 people in our Vermont office and 70+ people in our Southern California office.
The Support Representative is an integral role on the Webmaster Team and serves as both a primary point of contact and technical expert for financial services clients subscribing to our software, service and support. He/she will focus on establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with clients by being proactive on requests, problem solving with empathy and accurate, timely execution on technical work requests and troubleshooting matters. Using phone, email, live chat and desktop sharing, Support Reps ensure clients requests or issues are addressed accurately and in a timely fashion and by completing ticket orders relating to changes to client websites or associated tools, ultimately balancing the two in such a manner that results in client satisfaction.
- Ensure that all incoming direct phone calls are answered in a timely manner (within established guidelines), including response time to voice mail messages.
- Generate work requests/tickets from calls and emails to be completed by Account Rep, Support Representatives and/or Web Technicians within team and on other teams.
- Coordinate with team members to ensure all work requests are handled within established turn - around times to demonstrate efficiency and quality that meets client expectations.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with clients and different stages of the customer lifecycle - new subscribers, existing subscribers, etc.
- Be proactive on requests, problem solve with empathy and be diligent in documenting needs and solutions that may require additional internal support.
- Serve as client advocate and solicit participation in customer satisfaction surveys.
- Encourage client engagement through outreach initiatives designed to promote customer loyalty and increase customer retention.
- Utilize systems and tools per standard operating procedures to ensure consistent data which is actionable and measurable.
- Modify client websites via website editing software, HTML code and/or CSS code.
- Modify and manipulate client logos and images via Adobe Photoshop, ensuring we produce only high quality imagery for our clients’ websites.
- Troubleshoot technical issues surrounding our products (i.e., website editing software, Email Marketing system, Secure File Exchange portal, interactive tax organizer, etc.) as well as third party products we recommend to our clients (i.e., Microsoft Outlook mail client, online financial calculators, online payroll and accounting software, online payment collection via PayPal or BlueFin, etc).
- Complete all website modification requests to a high degree of quality and accuracy, as well as at a high rate of efficiency, ensuring customer satisfaction and engagement as well as a timely turnaround time on all client requests.
Burlington Graphic Design Job
Support Representative Job Requirements
- Min. 1 year in a customer service role, preferably in a technology setting.
- Graphic design or web development degree or 1yr. related work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate articulately both verbally and in writing (in the English language).
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook) and web-based applications and common Internet protocols and conventions (web browsers, email, HTTP, FTP). Basic knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database functionality.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and HTML. Experience with CSS a plus.
- Experience with Email Marketing systems and secure file transfer systems a plus. Knowledge of DNS records also a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of technical troubleshooting support methods (i.e., Join.me or other screen sharing products, SupportDetails.com, DNSstuff.com and other products commonly used to support non-technical clients in a very technical field).
- Strong ability to manage time effectively and efficiently, follow procedures and adhere to due dates and established turn-around times with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail and appreciation for quality and the implications to company and clients’ reputation and branding.
- Adept at problem-solving, including ability to creatively develop solutions and work - arounds as needed.
- Prioritize needs of self, others and organization, contribute to an enjoyable and supportive work atmosphere.