Graphic Design Job in Carlsbad, California : CA
Looking for Graphic Design Jobs? See currently available Graphic Design job openings on graphic-design.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
graphic-design.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any graphic design job . We provide job resources for Graphic Design positions throughout the industry. graphic-design.jobs.net also provides Graphic Design jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Graphic Design by either city or state.
graphic-design.jobs.net is a graphic design job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Graphic Design jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your graphic design job search on graphic-design.jobs.net today.
Market Development Assistant
Market Development Assistant Job Description
Location: Carlsbad, CA 92008
Contract: (Duration: 9-10 months)
- Performs duties to advance member success operations. Duties include enrollment verification, points attribution, integration processes with customer service/technical support and proactive communication for on boarding and surveying members.
- Researches member inquiries and delivers a rapid response to member issues or questions
- Executes on key Loyalty campaign tactics to drive member adoption and engagement
- Collaborates with our Marketing Agency/Partners to deliver key marketing assets on time, which includes managing all tactics on multiple projects in our marketing execution system
- Regularly reports on key program success metrics, that includes both quantitative data on member and campaign success and qualitative feedbacks directly from members.
- As needed, participates in other loyalty initiatives leading to an improved customer experience
Carlsbad Graphic Design Job
Market Development Assistant Job Requirements
- Comfortable with technology and savvy in Microsoft office, Excel (+VLOOKUP-up) and Power Point
- Ability to support 4-5 members of the team
- Able to adapt to change very quickly
- Good (written and verbal) communication and interpersonal skills, both internally and with members
- Can operate with minimal guidance against a framework of defined program objectives
- Collaborative and able to build strong relationships quickly
- Strong attention to detail, organized and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Loyalty program and life science experience is a plus
-Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Requires a BA/BS in a marketing discipline or equivalent experience. 2+ years of marketing experience is preferred.